ATDD by example
Markus Gärtner (it-agile GmbH)
Half-day workshop - in english
With Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD), business customers, testers, and developers can collaborate to produce testable requirements that help them build higher quality software more rapidly. However, ATDD is still widely misunderstood by many practitioners. Markus Gärtner walk participants step by step through deriving the right systems from business users, and then implementing fully automated, functional tests that accurately reflect business requirements, are intelligible to stakeholders, and promote more effective development.
Participants will learn to
- Master the thought processes associated with successful ATDD implementation
- Test web pages using ATDD tools
- Use examples more effectively in Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Specify software collaboratively through innovative workshops
- Implement more user-friendly and collaborative test automation
If you're a tester, analyst, developer, or project manager, this tutorial offers a concrete foundation for achieving real benefits with ATDD now-and it will help you reap even more value as you gain experience.
Target audience: Everyone
Do you want to hear this talk? Vote here. This talk has received 484 votes.